Post 20

I don't know what's going on. People who I considered my friends are actually not. And people who I kept the distance from are proving themselves as real friends. Like J***** and E*****.  Absolutely wonderful people who care about my wellbeing. I can really tell them anything.

G***** is slightly obnoxious these days. He is getting on my nerves. My mind is constantly on M***** P*****! It's nearly been a year. And I want him back. I need him back. The only person I want now. I pray that God will give him back to me.

I am in so much pain. I just want him back. Should I wait for him to contact me? What is he has a new girlfriend ( even though he told me you wouldn't have time for me as it is). I am scared that he has plans for Valentines day. I want him to message me. I want to know that he is still thinking about me.