Post 19

I know that I am the biggest waste of life that one may never meet. And my parents try to get me to meet these guys are marriage. I guess that they know that I am in capable of love too. They could be the nicest guys ever ( even though they don't look it) marriage is not to show how illegible one was or is. If not for replication. People don't understand that this would be a person I would have to spend my life with. This whole day, I haven't been able to stop thinking about M*****. And how this is all his fault, because he left me.

I know around a lot about my parents but I do love them. They gave me life,they fed me, bathed me, looked after me all till I was 18. When I feel like going against what I say I remember all these things. Almost brainwashed. I almost feel guilty. I don't want to feel guilty for the rest of my life. I love you Mum and Dad. Even though I don't say it. Thank you for everything you did for me. It can come to an end now. As tonight, I have decided to OD. Goodbye to my brother and all my friends. But that break up literally killed me. ACTUALLY, YOU ALL KILLED ME!