Post 15

All this time, I have felt so alone. But today, I scream LEAVE ME ALONE. I feel forced into doing everything I don't want to do. I also do not like getting caught in the middle of things. But somehow I always end up there.

I know when my parents fight, I gave nothing to do with it. But for some reason, I can't help but feel something was my fault. If there was something they wanted me to do they wouldn't offer a reward in the end. I would get guilted in to doing it. Yes, it teaches me to be more family orientated but I have lost myself. I don't know who I am anymore. I'm too scared to do anything for myself. I've noticed something in the battles between Mum and Dad. They are both right. One can be more correct than the other but it's how they deal with the matter that is so wrong. Screaming, cursing,  insulting. It's stupid and childish. So juvenile.